I am an active contributor on Quora where I write about:
- Computer Programming
- Life Advice
- Startup Strategy
- Web Development
- Software Engineering
My answers have received over 3.3 million views
selected articles from quora
- I'm 19 and I want to be a multi-millionaire. I have no work experience, no job, no money. I want to start my own business. What's a good field to get into?
- How can a person transform his/her life and career despite the lack of time, motivation and unwanted job?
- What is your biggest struggle in looking for a tech job?
- What do you think are the most valuable practices a new programmer can do to speed up their learning?
- Why is there so much "age discrimination" in tech when software engineers tend to be some of the most logical and rational people in business? What causes them to discriminate against their older counterparts?
- Assuming I'm starting from scratch, what do I need to do in the next year to become a freelance/remote worker? My interests/background is in general business analysis.
- Why are you freelancing?
- Why do many west coast tech businesses prefer to hire independent contractors?
- As a freelancer, does it make more sense to work with many clients, or is it better to work with one client full time?
- What is the solution if you're an intern in a software house and not being trained as you want, then you find a boot camp who promises to make you a full professional after a year but requires its students to leave their job?
- What are some tips for meeting other people at technology conferences?
- What happens when your freelancer/developer disappears and has been charging you, and you can't reach him or her, and you don’t have the source code? What do I do?
- Why are some Silicon Valley tech company recruiters so rude by leaving candidates in the dark after a 3rd in-person interview by never replying again?
- Is it possible to become a freelance database developer? Will I be able to work on medium and small size projects?